wcmd autoexec.bat?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Feb 15 00:41:51 CST 2003

J. Grant wrote:
> VC++ 6 has been unable to use the includes, it requires two enviroment
> variables INCLUDE and LIB.  So far I have not been able to get it to
> find them.
>
> I tried the shell way, as you sugested:
>
> $ INCLUDE=d:\\vs\\vc98\\include:d:\\chaos-src\\iainlib\\h
> $ export INCLUDE
> $ wcmd

I'm having no trouble... the way I do it is I make a batch
file which then calls vcvars32.bat, then runs nmake or cl.

I did have to edit vcvars32.bat to change quoting, since
it looks like wcmd's quote processing is all screwed up
(though I seem to recall seeing a patch about that recently).

I then run the outer batch file (foo.bat) with
   wine wcmd /c foo

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com