TaxCut and C++ exception handling

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at
Sun Feb 16 07:25:58 CST 2003

"Uwe Bonnes" <bon at> wrote:

>     Ori> Oh. I think you're right - I don't want to debug this. Unless
>     Ori> somebody is already working on localeconv(), I don't mind taking a
>     Ori> shot at implementing it.
>     Ori> -Ori Pessach
>     Ori> Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
>     >>  #define EXCEPTION_WINE_STUB 0x80000100 /* stub entry point called */
>     >>
> A recent wine should be more verbose about that. marcus added a patch.

I had a look at this. Current Wine just prints function name in the FIXME
message without even a DLL name. IMHO Crossover Office has a better patch
which adds printing of the message "fixme:DLLNAME:APINAME: .spec empty stub!"
from the __wine_unimplemented() implementation in each generated .spec.c file.
That patch could be fairly easily imported and would replace current RtlRaiseException