wine/ win32/device.c server/trace.c server/tim ...

Eric POUECH Eric.Pouech at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 17 01:38:57 CST 2003

> > Which will not help at all with filedescriptors.
>
> I thought Eric said there was an uninitialized pointer laying
> around.  Valgrind's real good at finding those...
I'm not sure what's uninitialized (maybe a pointer, maybe a fd, maybe something else...)
BTW, I don't see what could prevent wineserver to be run under valgrind TODAY
It doesn't use threads nor clone nor segmented pointer
Did someone already tried running Wine with WINESERVER ? (I didn't, I may try when I'm back home) ?
A+