out of memory on dos programs

Eric Noack eric.noack at gmx.de
Tue Feb 18 00:13:36 CST 2003

Am Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:30:46 -0700
schrieb Tony Lambregts <tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net>:

> Well you have an out of date Wine so that might be part of it.

is seems that i just missed a wrapper script my distribution installed at /usr/bin that runned
wine with --debugmsg -all after setting some environment vars. i fixed that now it sais

err:int:DOSVM_Int10Handler int10: unknown/not implemented parameters:
int10: AX fe00, BX b800, CX 4445, DX 5351, SI 19b2, DI 0000, DS 1120, ES b800

int 10 are video functions afaik, so this shouldnt be the error cause

> Not counting CVS the most recent version of wine is 20030115 (Time to
> update)

if i start digging into the handlers i wont get around cvs ;)

> There has been a fair amount of work on this end of things done by
> (mostly) Jukka Heinonen. He may be interested in this. If nothing else
> this has the makeings of a very good bug report.

:-)

i'll write a verbous bug report to the bugzilla, now that i know what kind of bug it is
i should be able to report it properly ;) thanks for your help

Eric