patch move guides (each to there own directory)

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Feb 18 07:47:28 CST 2003

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 10:08:59PM -0700, Tony Lambregts wrote:
> In order to make the documentation easier to maintain and use I want to
> separate the guides each into its own directory. Basicly just move them
> from where they are to where we want them.
Argl. Somehow I'm afraid I won't like this too much ;)

I'm currently working on a full-scale reorganisation of the Guides,
and thus this is bound to get in the way...

Either we apply that and I'll have to live with that, or I'll incorporate
the changes into my tree...

Or maybe I'm just barking up a non-existent tree (maybe it's pretty easy
to sort out after all).

Andreas Mohr