dlls/winmm/wineoss/audio.c: `dscdbvt' defined but not used

Robert Reif reif at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 19 07:06:21 CST 2003

This is work in progress. It's fixed here and I will release another
patch in a few days which fills out the DirectSoundCapture
driver with working code.  Once all the code is released, I will
then try to get it working well with the hardware I have available.

The DirectSound Capture code currently only works in emulated
mode using winmm waveIn code.  waveIn (and even waveOut)
doesn't work well with my hardware (usb headset) so I am
implementing an OSS DsCaptureDriver with the hopes that
having the notification sizes and positions within the driver will
allow me better integration with OSS and thus better performance.