wcmd in a terminal, is it possible?

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Wed Feb 19 14:01:55 CST 2003

> However, I would like to use wcmd in a terminal, other than the extra
> window in the wine style.
this is not feasible today (I have a patch around that forbids the
wineconsole creation), if you're interested I can post it

> Then the copy paste issue I reported in my
> other email would be avoidable.
which issue ?

> Also I tried using "wineconsole cmd.exe" however that filled my terminal
> with "fixme:wineconsole:WCURSES_FillCode Not done yet (330)" and then
> characters were displayed but Enter stopped working, now its just hung.
there are two issues with that right now:
1/ you'd better redirect fd:2 to something else than the screen,
otherwise it'll be screwed up
2/ closing an ncurse console to switch to a user one (which is what
you're doing) seems to be hosed (I've seen it here, but never
investigated further)

A+

--
Eric Pouech