Wineconf 2003

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Feb 21 10:00:46 CST 2003

Okay, folks, I think we should have a Wineconf, and
I think it should be in conjunction with LinuxTag in 2003.

However, I am too swamped to arrange a conference in
Germany.

Further, Dan, who was kindly following this up, can't
make it to Germany in July (congrats, btw, Dan <g>).

So, while he started a conversation with the Linuxtag
folks, and while they were willing to help out,
we really need someone to pick up the ball and run with
this.

I think we really need someone in Europe.

Could someone please volunteer to take responsibility
for making this happen?

Here's the threat:  unless someone steps up and volunteers
to drive this process, I will hold it in Minneapolis/St. Paul,
and I'll try to pick the coldest and nastiest month to do it <grin>.

Cheers,

Jeremy