Wine 0.9 config applets?

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Feb 22 00:30:10 CST 2003

On February 21, 2003 10:34 am, Mike Hearn wrote:
> That reminds me, on the Wine 0.9 TODO it says "expect a preview of the
> wine config applets in the second week of 2003". Anybody know what the
> status of these are?

Last time I talked to Jaco, he was busy finding work. Hopefully he'll
resurface soon, maybe he has a nice surprise for us :).

Thing is, that particular configuration applet is the key to our
autoconf efforts. Once that's in place, we can do C1 right away,
as well as C3. C5 seems to be just a matter of getting some work
done, as the proposed solution appears to be working just fine.
C6 seems to be simple, once all the other pieces are in, while
C7 looks like it's in a usable state already.

--
Dimi.