wcmd mark/paste

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 22 01:33:35 CST 2003

> In this case I think it should be implemented in X11 code, so that apps
> running under Wine fit correctly into the X11 enviroment.

Dimi proposal might be better (no longer forcing copy operation and just
keeping the selection as a copy to Win32-clipboard operation) (also
remember that Wine can you several graphical drivers, one of them being
X11).

>>> Basically the buffer wraps around, so if i manually try and resize
>>> the window right, the right of the copy repeats the left etc
>>

>> when you resize what ? the original window or the text you pasted ?
>

> I resized the window by dragging the corner with the mouse.

ok, I now see the issue (because we don't restrict size of window for
now, as we should do). I'll look into that too.

> Also there is a buffer corruption in the buffer.  Basically I can
> mark/copy from the wcmd shell below the "c:\windows>_" prompt.  Which
> means its out of array bounded or something, see wcmd-bug2.txt attatched
> as well

I wonder whether this is linked to provious issue

A+

--
Eric Pouech