wine-patches broken?

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Sat Feb 22 13:06:35 CST 2003

Hello,

since Thursday i have tried two times to send a mail to wine-patches but the
mails does not show up there. I have also check the archive on winehq. The
mails are not in. To check the mail account i have send the last mail to
another email address of me, where it was received. Anyone else have this
problem?

There are two special things on my email account that may trigger the problem:
* the email address used for posting has mail delivery disables for the mailing
lists wine-patches and wine-devel.
* the domain the mails are send (t-online.de) do not match the domain of the
email address. This causes sometimes problems with  spamfilers, abuse ...

Bye
Stefan