HTMLHelp Setup

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Sat Feb 22 16:46:14 CST 2003

I tried to run the html help setup programm I downloaded from MS website. When
I launch it I get an error msg missing w95inf32.dll. When I copy this over
from the original windows installation w95inf16.dll is also missing. I copied
this also over then then I get an erro message after unpacking saying:

Incorrect INF file syntax in section 'HHWDestinationDir       ;
Ask user for custom destination'

Now I'd like to know:
Are there any replacements planned/available for the w95inf dlls?
Any idea whats wrong with the INF file? The only fixme that I get is about
CreateProcess so I don't think that this is it, or could it?

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)