Wineconf 2003

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Sun Feb 23 10:59:27 CST 2003

Jeremy White wrote:

>I think we really need someone in Europe.
>
>Could someone please volunteer to take responsibility
>for making this happen?
>
>Here's the threat:  unless someone steps up and volunteers
>to drive this process, I will hold it in Minneapolis/St. Paul,
>and I'll try to pick the coldest and nastiest month to do it <grin>.

<grin>
Hell I have an even better idea we could have it here in Edmonton,
Alberta, Canada.  Right now the daytime high is -18c. (Thats zero
in Fahrenheit). However, It's a dry cold and it is  sunny. I could even
afford to get there this time. Besides we have West Edmonton Mall. (its
the biggest mall in the world you know)
</grin>

<serious>
I am not sure what needs to be done and I won't be able to attend unless
it is really close (Minnesota can be quite nice in the summer/early
fall) No matter what, I think that this is important so I had to say
something
</serious>

--

Tony Lambregts