named pipe oddity

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Sun Feb 23 18:38:58 CST 2003

Hey Dan,

Great work! Some of this problems may be solved by implementing our own
pipes rather than using unix pipes. We're going to get a bit of a slow
down, but I don't think there's any alternative if we want things to
work correctly :(

I'm starting to test my new code. After I remove all the stupid mistakes
and obvious bugs, I'll send you something to have a look at.

Mike