x11drv, ntdll separation

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Mon Feb 24 08:51:46 CST 2003

Johan Gill wrote:

> Mike Hearn wrote:
>
>>> And I have it in my tree :) It should be ready for submission in a
>>> few months from now.
>>>

>> Hvae you checked that it wouldn't be easier to merge in the TransGaming
>> implementation? It seems daft to duplicate work if that's the case...
>>

> It is their work, but I'm doing heavy changes.

What stage is the implementation currently at? According to the
TransGaming docs, there are still a number of functions to fill in...
I would be interested in seeing a patch no matter how much/little is
implemented ... because my main aim in getting rid of the fault handler
is so that the x11drv can be ported to Windows...

David