Users Guide - added basic usage section

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Feb 24 11:06:11 CST 2003

Mike Hearn wrote:
> +      <para>
> +        Some programs install associated control panel applets, examples of this would be
> +        Internet Explorer and QuickTime. You can access the Wine control panel by running:
> +      </para>
> +
> +      <screen>
> +      </screen>
> +
> +      <para>
> +	which will open a window with the installed control panel applets in it, as in Windows.
> +      </para>

Um, I tried running
   wine control
and it started running, then exited silently, presumably
because no apps have installed any controllet.

Either we need to fix that doc, or we need to add
a controllet for wine itself, so the list is never empty,
or we need to make control.exe put up a dialog box
saying "no control panel thingies installed".
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com