[OT] Gentoo -> Re: gcc 3.2.2?

Steven Tower tower at toweronline.net
Mon Feb 24 11:02:30 CST 2003

I was unaware that you could bootstrap gentoo long after an install, but low
and behold it looks like you can.  I actually upgraded one of my remote boxes
(was Mandrake 7.0) to Gentoo 100% from remote and booted into gentoo, scary 2
1/3 minutes waiting for the server to come back up. :)

Thanks for (inadvertently) bringing this to my attention.

Steven