Was reading through the newest news and wondered about Transgaming's fix.

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue Feb 25 03:14:07 CST 2003

I don't think anybody has a fix yet. The work TransGaming contributed
was prototype code for using pthreads on non-x86 platforms iirc, it may
well prove useful in the upcoming port to pthreads, but it's not a total
solution

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 06:40, Joe Millenbach wrote:
> Did I read that correctly, in that they fixed whatever issues Wine has with
> glibc 2.3?  So that issue with threads being different would be fixed with
> this?
>
> And if the above is true then are they planning to submit this to the Wine
> project or is this only for thier version?
>
> Thanks for your time,
> Joe Millenbach

Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center