[OT] Wine 0.9 config applets?

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Tue Feb 25 11:04:22 CST 2003

Jaco Greeff wrote:

>On Saturday 22 February 2003 07:08 pm, Mike Hearn scribbled on a piece of
>papyrus:
>

>>>Last time I talked to Jaco, he was busy finding work. Hopefully he'll
>>>resurface soon, maybe he has a nice surprise for us :).
>>>

>>Yeah, Jaco, are you there? :)
>>

>Alive and kicking. Way behind, but alive. Real life has set in the past month
>or so and I'm only starting to re-surface at this point. Somewhere between
>needing to put food on the table and having a new small dog things just drops
>on the floor.*sigh*
>
>Add some HW troubles to this and I'll need to see where I am at this point. (I
>just damn well hope I have recent backups...) Well, I know my Win2K install
>is borked, along with my MDK 9.0 install (9.1RC1 seems fine but won't do for
>wine) been too scared to look for data that might have gone missing...
>
>Jaco-not-having-aloverly-time

Hope your not-loverly-time improves!
In the mean time I am pondering on the difference between a new small
dog and a small new dog.
Did you previously have a small dog (your old small dog) and a large one
and replace the little one?
OK, I'll stop talking nonsense now... :-) It's been a long day at work.
David