wrc: change -J to -I-

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Wed Feb 26 13:15:04 CST 2003

> It's unlikely they will get frozen before 0.9. We should probably
> start to use symbol versioning by 0.9 too, but I'm not sure how well
> this would work on ReactOS...

Is there a reason you're considering symvers rather than simply bumping
the soname when ABI compatability is broken?

Is it a case of "well wine is huge, so we can't really expect people to
install multiple versions"? I think that's the reasoning the libc people
use, but as the bulk of Wine is effectively abi stable anyway thanks to
the 'soft, I don't see it as being such a big deal.

thanks -mike