dvd2one

Thorsten Kolb hal-9000- at t-online.de
Wed Feb 26 17:59:35 CST 2003

hi,
I am not a developer, please do not hurt me!
I want to run dvd2one from www.dvd2one.com to "clone" my dvds! Every
time I try to start the program, I get this error:

wine win/dvd2one102.exe
Could not stat /mnt/fd0 (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:
Could not stat /cdrom (No such file or directory), ignoring drive D:
fixme:win32:PE_CreateModule Unknown directory 15 ignored
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...

has somebody of you a solution for this? I tried it with and without
native wininstallation, but everytime the same error.
So if you want to spend  a little bit of time for  it, go on
www.dvd2one.com and download the trial version! The program is absolutly
great, and , there is no native linux tool that can do the same and i
believe that there never will be one!

thanks in advance for your help thorsten

p.s. please don´t ignore me!