Wine on Windows

Serenity serenity at buffyverse.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 09:44:46 CST 2003

Hi,

Right, I've been Googling this one up, and I've found some information, but
it's a few years old so I'm not sure if it's current...

Has anybody had any success compiling and executing Wine on Win32?  I know,
it seems a bizzare concept, but I have legitament reasons to want to use
Wine on Windows.  There are some emails dating back to 2000 online saying it
compiles on cygwin, but I'm not sure if this is still the case...  Plus,
ideally I'd be looking for a native port...

Any directions would be great

Ta
Serenity