Adding shmserver

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Thu Feb 27 12:35:20 CST 2003

Well, really that's up to Alexandre I suppose.

One thing to bear in mind is that a higher performance WineServer is
mostly useful for stuff like games, most desktop apps don't do the wierd
things with mutexes that started transgaming off on this project. As the
current support for DirectX in wine isn't fully there yet, I think
getting to the point where this is actually a problem might be a better
use of resources first. Obviously in that time the patch will have
bitrotted :(