Wine 0.9 config applets?

Jaco Greeff wine-devel at puxedo.org
Fri Feb 28 00:05:12 CST 2003

On Thursday 27 February 2003 06:51 pm, Mike Hearn scribbled on a piece of
papyrus:
> > Too bad it's gone, I was really excited to see it in action... :(
>
> Are you going to try again Jaco, or does the buck pass to someone else
> now?

I found a really, really old version (before the screenshots) on my webserver.
It is a bit difficult for me at this point since I don't have a PC. I Need to
scramble now to get some money together to either rescue the laptop (which is
quite old anyway) or just buckle down and get the desktop I've wanted for a
while.

In the meantime I can send what I found, which I think is just a couple of
dialogs (nothing more :() to anybody who is interrested. *sigh*
(Non-child-friendly words deleted.)

Greetings,
Jaco