winemaker problem

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 1 15:09:14 CST 2003

I am already working on a patch for both of these problems.  I will
post it to wine-patches and send you a copy in a little while.  The
second problem has existed for some time, but I believe the first
is due to recent changes the wrc resource compiler.

The patch incorporates more changes than just these two, although
they are the most visible.  Note that you will want to apply the
patch to the CVS version.

-- Jeff S