__WINE__ vs. __WINESRC__

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Jan 1 22:24:58 CST 2003

On January 1, 2003 07:40 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> I think __WINE__ is best, let's just rename the internal one. BTW this

Cool, but to what? __WINESRC__? __WINEBUILD__? __WINEINTERNAL__?

> may be the occasion to clean things up a bit, we have way too many of
> these ifdefs in our headers, and many of them could be removed IMO.

Indeed. How do you want to do this? Can we do the rename, and then
eliminate some of them? This would be best for me, since I can complete
the work on wxWindows.

There are many things of this form:

include/mediaobj.h:#ifndef __WINE__
include/mediaobj.h-#include "rpc.h"
include/mediaobj.h-#include "rpcndr.h"
include/mediaobj.h-#ifndef COM_NO_WINDOWS_H
include/mediaobj.h-#include "windows.h"
include/mediaobj.h-#include "ole2.h"
include/mediaobj.h-#endif
include/mediaobj.h-#endif