Debugger / wineconsole problem

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 2 06:51:55 CST 2003

Lionel Ulmer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a little annoying problem with the wineconsole / winedbg : as soon as
> I switch to another window and come back to the debugger, I loose keyboard
> input. Mouse input still works fine.

do you mean switching window or desktop ?
I recently upgraded my system (and the window manager) and it seems that
wine no longer behaves correctly when coming back from another desktop
leaving and entering the window actually fixes the pb

> I have also often graphical glitches (ie I have only garbage when scrolling
> due to a newline being displayed). The scollbar seems also to be
> non-functionnal.

there are a few know bugs in scroll implementation, but that shouldn't
screw up the scrollbar. could you be more precise on the issues here

A+
--
Eric Pouech