Debugger / wineconsole problem

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Thu Jan 2 10:32:53 CST 2003

> do you mean switching window or desktop ?

In my case, windows (using Metacity on a standard Gnome install of
Mandrake8). And no entering / exiting or mouse action can bring the input
back.

> there are a few know bugs in scroll implementation, but that shouldn't
> screw up the scrollbar. could you be more precise on the issues here

Well, simply that when I click on the scrollbar, nothing moves (ie I cannot
scroll at all).

The corruption happens sometimes when I do a 'disas' for example and that
the console is scrolled on its own due to the new text being displayed and
that only ojne line is continuously repeated. Will take screenshots when the
problem occurs again.

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/