looking for tester on NT

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Jan 5 16:19:52 CST 2003

Hi,

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Stefan Leichter wrote:

> Hello,
>
> before Christmas i did some check on an NT4 system at work that leads to the
> attached tests. But currently i am not at work and have no windows system
> available.
>
> Can someone please build and run the attached tests on a windows system
> (NT4 prefered) and report the results.

It works on NT4. However I get the following failures on Win95 so it
still needs some work:

info.c:35: Test failed: expected result == 0, got 1
info.c:36: Test failed: last error set to 87 instead of ERROR_INVALID_USER_BUFFER
info.c:41: Test failed: expected result == 0, got 1
info.c:42: Test failed: last error set to 0 instead of RPC_X_NULL_REF_POINTER
info.c:47: Test failed: expected result == 0, got 1
info.c:48: Test failed: last error set to 87 instead of RPC_X_NULL_REF_POINTER

Also, to compile it on Windows you have to include wingdi.h before
including winspool.h. I'm checking out why this isn't necessary in Wine.
(and msvcmaker needs a trivial fix which I'll post shortly)

               RFC 2549: ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2549.txt
                IP over Avian Carriers with Quality of Service