#include directives

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Jan 5 16:27:23 CST 2003

Our 'winspool.h' contains:

#include "windef.h"
#include "winbase.h"
#include "wingdi.h"

This means you can write a C file that just contains '#include
<winspool.h>' and it will work. But that would fail on Windows because
in the Windows sdk 'winspool.h' contains none of these #include

I don't really like headers that require you to #include other headers
first. So I like our winspool.h better than the Windows one. But should
we 'fix' it anyway? To avoid people writing tests that compile in Wine
but not on Windows for instance? ;-)

     The software said it requires Win95 or better, so I installed Linux.