problem building tests with msvc6

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Jan 5 20:25:58 CST 2003

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Dan Kegel wrote:
[...]
> OK, but how do you compile all the tests then?
> wineruntests is the only project that invokes all the test subprojects.

I load winetest.dsw. This file contains one project per test with two
configurations each, and also wineruntests.

You can then select an individual project+configuration and compile it.
When I want to recompile everything I go to Build -> Batch Build and:
 * select all 'Win32 MSVC Headers' Items
 * except for ntdll for which I select 'Win32 Wine Headers'
 * and for wineruntests which I deselect completely

Then if I want to run all the tests I use my batch script.

                           La terre est une bêta...