Wine debugging tutorial?

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Mon Jan 6 03:41:37 CST 2003

The tutorial up on winehq.org on how to use WineDbg, while pretty
useful, seems a tad out of date (lots of references to 16 bit constructs
etc). Does anybody know of any good tutorials on how to use low level
code debuggers such as this?

Coming from a delphi background, I'm more used to the integrated
debugging style, and I'm finding more and more that the wine traces
don't always provide useful information, so I'd like to master this
tool. Oh, also, how do you use the ncurses backend (I think eric
mentioned one recently). I quite like having large scrollback buffers
too.

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>