A humble request for help

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.de
Tue Jan 7 05:33:39 CST 2003

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 12:29:01PM +0100, Stefan Görling wrote:
> If there are someone out there who would be willing to answer some more
> detailed questions, such as how long they've been doing Open Source
> development as a source of income and how they think it have affected
> them and their efforts, please drop me a line. I'd be forever greatful.
>
> The hall of fame:
> Dimitrie O. Paun,Unknown / Self-financed
> Alexandre Julliard,Codeweavers
> Francois Gouget,Codeweavers
> Eric Pouech,Unknown / Self-financed
> Andreas Mohr,Codeweavers
> Sylvain Petreolle,Unknown / Self-financed
> Andriy Palamarchuk,Unknown / Self-financed
> Steven Edwards,Unknown / Self-financed
> Martin Wilck,Unknown / Self-financed
> Patrik Stridvall,Unknown / Self-financed
> Uwe Bonnes,Unknown / Self-financed
> Dmitry Timoshkov,Codeweavers
> Greg Turner,Unknown / Self-financed
> Shachar Shemesh,Unknown / Self-financed
> Dustin Navea,Unknown / Self-financed
> Tony Lambregts,Unknown / Self-financed
> Ove Kaaven,Transgaming
> Bill Medland,ACCPAC
> Michael Cardenas,Lindows
> Lionel Ulmer,Unknown / Self-financed
> Duane Clark,Unknown / Self-financed
> Vincent Beron,Unknown / Self-financed
> Marcus Meissner,SUSE
> Brett Glass,Unknown / Self-financed
> Lawson Whitney,Unknown / Self-financed
> Dan Kegel,Unknown / Self-financed
> Michael Stefaniuc,RedHat
Wrong, my work on Wine is pure hobby and not financed by Red Hat! I'm
using the Red Hat mail account only because I'm lazyi: 3 years ago i've
thought i could use Wine to run the phone switch configuration program
at work, that's why i subscribed to wine-devel. And when i started to
work on Wine I already was subcribed to wine-devel with my @redhat.de
address and continued to use it.

bye
	michael
System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart