[RFC] __WINESRC__ & public headers

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 09:44:34 CST 2003

> With the current efforts to cleanup our headers on __WINESRC__s,
> I realized we are actually quite close to 'clean' header, something
> that should allow us to compile Wine with other headers, such as
> those from the w32api package that's part of mingw.

Hehe I'm happy someone else wants to see this now. If there is someway we can script testing with
other headers mabey with perl or something (now that MSYS has a decent perl) we can find where the
WINE headers and others are not in sync. If such as system was in place I would be happy to add it
to my testing routine.

Thanks
Steven