[RFC] __WINESRC__ & public headers

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Jan 7 08:42:47 CST 2003

On January 7, 2003 10:44 am, Steven Edwards wrote:
> Hehe I'm happy someone else wants to see this now. If there is someway we
> can script testing with other headers mabey with perl or something (now
> that MSYS has a decent perl) we can find where the WINE headers and others
> are not in sync. If such as system was in place I would be happy to add it
> to my testing routine.

The hard part is getting Wine to compile with other headers. Once that's
done, I don't think we need any script: just capture the compiler output,
and go fix the warnings... We can go fancy if we want to do this
automatically from time to time, but this is just us geeks going crazy.
Let's get first Wine to compile with w32api (or even better with the
MSVC headers!), that's where the hard work is.

--
Dimi.