Problem in dlls/ddraw/dsufrace/main.c

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 7 15:32:52 CST 2003

Well, I said the wrong words to explain me :/.
Disabling the test in our code, will the function fail or not ?

The reason I write is that : in fact, I disabled the failing test and
the game (Re-Volt Demo) begins to start.
> Well, according to what the MSDN tells us, if no surface is found or
> if more
> than one surface matching the requirements are found, the function
> should
> return DDERR_NOTFOUND.
>
> So I do not really understand what you mean. If you suspect this
> error to be
> the cause of the game not to work, you should rather look if it's
> normal or
> not to not find the requested attached surface.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.