Graphic cards for Wine [/Linux;)]

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Tue Jan 7 15:54:08 CST 2003

 --- brett holcomb <brettholcomb at> a écrit : > What version
of Nvidia card and drivers are you running?
>  I've found my GF3 to be solid and stable.
Tried with a Geforce 2, Geforce 2 MX and Geforce 4 MX from Sparkle.
Drivers : always with the latest binariesthat be found on NVidia site.

Yes I know they are XFree86 opensource drivers but they are slow for 3D.

Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at
Fight against Spam !
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.

Yahoo! Mail :