getting started

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Wed Jan 8 00:48:16 CST 2003

Francois Gouget wrote:

> 2. we can modify Winemaker to generate Mingw makefiles (does that rule
>out using autoconf?) and assume that a 3 line change will turn them into
>Winelib makefiles (or the other way around). Actually, has anyone
>written a .dsp to Mingw makefile converter?

http://lnxscene.org/jylam/dsp2make/
Details: GPL, written in C, at version 0.3 (May 2002)
Seems very simple and would need quit some work but I ran it on some of
my projects
and seemed to produce something reasonably sensible. Maybe we could take
this and
develop it. Alternative would be to do it in Perl etc. I don't know
Perl. bother.