DIB sync bug fix

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Wed Jan 8 22:37:26 CST 2003

Duane Clark wrote:

> In the bitblt functions, if the source and destination DCs are the
> same DC, the call:
>  X11DRV_UnlockDIBSection( physDevSrc, FALSE );
> caused the DC to be labeled as "InSync" without committing the changes
> resulting from the bitblt.
>
> This fixes bug 885.
>
> Changelog:
>     If bit/stretchblt source and destination DCs are the same,
>     make sure the changes are committed before unlocking.

Yup Fixes up bug 885 real slick  With this patch Riven is (almost) Gold.

I tried it out on bug 911and it improves the display but there is still
some problems with this program (vast improvement but not perfect)
<hint>if you want to look at it its free to download</hint>

Bug 1095 might benefit from this patch I asked the reporter to try it.

--

Tony Lambregts