html browser for wine (khtml)

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at witch.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 9 09:44:21 CST 2003

On Wednesday 08 January 2003 22:27, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On January 8, 2003 02:11 pm, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> > Whats the difference? now you don't need QT, so license wise - it's
> > kosher ;)
>
> But I guess it's still C++, no? I'm not sure if Alexandre will accept
> C++ dlls...

Well, last time the talking here was that due to QT license, KHTML couldn't be
used, and now with the Safari you don't need any QT (you can use other GUI
kits around)...

As for C++ - well, anyone is welcome to look at mozilla code - I'm affraid
that it looks like a big spaghetti, compared to (pretty neat) KHTML code ;)

Thanks,
Hetz