problem building tests with msvc6

Paul Millar paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk
Thu Jan 9 18:11:57 CST 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, LarstiQ wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 07:18:05PM -0800, Dan Kegel wrote:
> > grab the source for the tests from CVS and build them themselves
> > under Windows.
> > Furthermore, I'm hoping to write scripts to continuously update
> > from cvs and run the regression tests, all on windows.
> > (It'll be interesting making that work noninteractively.)
>
> How about something inspired by tinderbox? It continuously
> checks out from CVS, builds, and mails the results, all of that
> noninteractively.

I'm in the process of extending WRT [1] to include running the conformance
tests on as many Windows platforms as I can get my hands on (which, in
theory should be more-or-less all of them).

I didn't want to say anything until I knew it was feasible, but I've got
most of it figured out ... it just needs setting up (oh and the
conformance tests to cross-compile with mingw ;^)

[1] -  http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/paulm/WRT/wrt.php

----
Paul Millar