Wine, Mozilla & IE ?

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Jan 10 04:39:01 CST 2003

http://winehq.org/news/?view=147#IWebBrowser%20Status

Some of the discussion is summed up there.

Basically Gecko is huge, roughly as big if not bigger than Wine itself.
KHTML is understandable by one person. It's also more easily adapted to
IEisms.

Alexandre, what's the reasoning behind the no C++ rule?

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center