Kaleidagraph demo

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Jan 10 10:44:55 CST 2003

> There are quite a few things that cause the app to crash or draw windows in a
> funny way. Once the app is slighlty useable, I can list more bugs.

Yeah, I just tried it. Clearly not happy at all. I'm getting lots of
errors saying it didn't call BeginPaint in a WM_PAINT handler, which
iirc is a bug in the app? I think you're always supposed to call
BeginPaint when you receive a WM_PAINT message at some point (unless
it's actually a bug in the wine controls library).

It doesn't run at all with the latest version of CrossOver, with the Dec
19th release it runs but with lots of nasty bugs. I don't see the menu
duplication error though.

When I got that automated email from Synergy I replied telling them
about Wine, maybe they'd be willing to help it run. Oh well, here's to
dreaming :)

BTW I am very much a newbie Wine developer so I can probably give hints
only.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center