Wine, Mozilla & IE ?

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Fri Jan 10 16:15:09 CST 2003

Forgot to include an url to the safari developer page containing the usefull
source code. I rechecked the license of the qt wrapper (kwq) and it looks a
lot like a BSD license. It also seems possible to easily compile the wrapper
to work on for example Linux. (only new makefiles are needed)

I hope this helps,

Roderick Colenbrander