wine/programs/wineboot wineboot.c Makefile.in

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il
Sat Jan 11 16:23:42 CST 2003

Alexandre Julliard wrote:

>ChangeSet ID:	6997
>CVSROOT:	/opt/cvs-commit
>Module name:	wine
>Changes by:	julliard at wine.codeweavers.com	2003/01/11 15:02:50
>
>Modified files:
>	programs/wineboot: wineboot.c Makefile.in
>
>Log message:
>	Shachar Shemesh <wine-patches at sun.consumer.org.il>
>	Implemented the "pending rename" registry processing.
>
>Patch: http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?id=6997
>
>Old revision  New revision  Changes     Path
> 1.2           1.3           +158 -3     wine/programs/wineboot/wineboot.c
> 1.1           1.2           +1 -1       wine/programs/wineboot/Makefile.in

Hi Alexander,

Two points about the differences between the version I submitted and the
version that made it in.

   1. If you are going to reject the printing of "Windows is finishing
      to install your programs..." closing message, at least also remove
      the starting message (lines 105 and 106 of version 1.3 of the file).
   2. The reason I added the cast on the free line was to remove a
      compilation warning. If you made sure the warning doesn't happen
      by changing somewhere else in the code, that's, of course, fine.
      Otherwise there is a warning when compiling (I am currently doing
      a clean compile to make sure whether that happens on my system).

                Shachar