tests for GetPrinterDriverDirectoryA

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sat Jan 11 19:43:37 CST 2003

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Stefan Leichter wrote:

> Hello,
>
> here are some tests for GetPrinterDriverDirectoryA. They should pass on NT4
> and hopefully win95 too. Thanks to Francois Gouget for testing.

I see this test has not been committed yet... I tested it and it works
on Win95, Win98, NT4 and XP. It's a much better score than some other
tests...

However it fails on Wine:
info.c:25: Test failed: pcbNeeded set to 18 instead of 19
info.c:30: Test failed: pcbNeeded set to 18 instead of 19
info.c:34: Test failed: expected result == 0, got 18
info.c:35: Test failed: pcbNeeded set to 18 instead of 19
info.c:48: Test failed: expected result != 0, got 0
info.c:71: Test failed: expected result != 0, got 0

The easy solution is to just wrap the relevant tests in a 'todo_wine'.
The better one is to fix Wine... Or if the fix is too long to do, wrap
with todo_wine now so the test can be committed now, and then fix Wine
and remove the relevant todo_wine statements after each fix.

                     f u kn rd ts, ur wy 2 gky 4 ur wn gd.