Developers current e-mail addresses listed in authors.ent

Tom Wickline twickline2 at triad.rr.com
Mon Jan 13 01:06:24 CST 2003

I am getting ready to update the WINE Packagers Guide
See : http://www.winehq.com/Docs/wine-pkg/
And the first thing that I noticed was Andreas & Marcus e-mail address
were incorrect. So I then looked at :
http://cvs.winehq.com/cvsweb/~checkout~/wine/documentation/authors.ent?rev=1.4&content-type=text/plain&hideattic=0
And found that alot of other's were different from my Address Book. I
have listed them below
Current is what is now there current address in the *authors.ent* file.
And below is the addresses that is listed in my address book.
There are also a couple DOA addresses listed in this file and there at
the bottom.
I dont want to change this file and not have people's e-mail correct!
So can everyone look over the file and let me know if your e-mail needs
to be changed ?? Also a couple people below have multiable addresses can
you let me
know what address you want listed.

Tom

Current = ovek at winehq.com