tests for GetPrinterDriverDirectoryA

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Sun Jan 12 16:48:13 CST 2003

Am Sonntag 12 Januar 2003 02:43 schrieben Sie:

> I see this test has not been committed yet... I tested it and it works
> on Win95, Win98, NT4 and XP. It's a much better score than some other
> tests...
>
> However it fails on Wine:
> info.c:25: Test failed: pcbNeeded set to 18 instead of 19
> info.c:30: Test failed: pcbNeeded set to 18 instead of 19
> info.c:34: Test failed: expected result == 0, got 18
> info.c:35: Test failed: pcbNeeded set to 18 instead of 19
> info.c:48: Test failed: expected result != 0, got 0
> info.c:71: Test failed: expected result != 0, got 0
>
> The easy solution is to just wrap the relevant tests in a 'todo_wine'.
> The better one is to fix Wine... Or if the fix is too long to do, wrap
> with todo_wine now so the test can be committed now, and then fix Wine
> and remove the relevant todo_wine statements after each fix.

I will try to fix the function GetPrinterDriverDirectory soon. But how should
wine behave ?
1. like NT/XP
2. like Win9x
3. like the setting "windows" of the section [Version] in the config file

Bye Stefan