problem building tests with msvc6

Paul Millar paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk
Mon Jan 13 20:15:15 CST 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Paul Millar wrote:
> > [1] -  http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/paulm/WRT/wrt.php
>
> Wow.  Does it really make sense to test against windows 2.0
> or 3.0 anymore?  I recall Windows itself was pretty much a joke
> and terribly unstable until windows 3.1...

Probably not, but I thought: what the hell :^)

> Are the WRT sources in CVS?

Well, they're in _a_ cvs (here in Glasgow) but not _the_ winehq cvs.
They're currently an embarrassing hackage of bash scripts with some
customised code to do the bits sed/awk/... couldn't easily do.  Oh, and
some PHP to act as a front end.

But, if anyone wants to have a look and/or help out, I'll try and figure
out how to get the code out on the web, or something.

----
Paul Millar