Add filesytem type NTFS to config

Keith Matthews keith_m at sweeney.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 09:45:03 CST 2003

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:52:59 +0100 (CET)
Sylvain Petreolle <spetreolle at yahoo.fr> wrote:

>  --- Tony Lambregts <tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net> a écrit :
> > Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> >
> > >Why not only change _small_ FAT to FAT32 ?
> > >

> > Well floppies are obviously not FAT32.  No big deal but why stop at
> > FAT32. Why not NTFS?
> >
> Im not against NTFS.  It was just the lazy approach.

Perhaps we should be looking at it in another way ? for example does anyone
know of applications that use the fs type as a sort of 'work on 9X but
not NT' type of test. Given the variation of silly checks for the
registry this is a possibility and might be a major factor.